- 4 Berth Tunnel Tent with 5,000 H/H OLTech Fabric
- The Independent Festival Tent of the Year 2014
- Fully Removable Front Panel
- Three Tone Green Gives Dark Sleeping Area
- Comes with Storm Straps
||Sewn In (10,000mm H/H PU)
||Three Tone Green
||5m Deep x 3.2m Wide x 2.1m Tall
||70cm x 32cm x 32cm
||5 Fibre Glass & 2 Steel Canopy
||3 (Side & Front)
||1 (with divider)
|Inner Tent Size
||2.8m wide x 1.9m deep
Festival Tent of the Year 2014
TOP TEN FESTIVAL TENTS 2014 - The Independent
New features include a fully zipped in front panel, clip in inner tent and full bucket groundsheet.
The OLPRO Cocoon 4 is a very spacious 4 berth tunnel tent with front entry and doors on either side. The three tone green gives you a light living area and dark sleeping area whilst making the tent stand out from the crowd. Designed using the chrysalis shape of a caterpillar the tent has a large entrance with moveable front panel which can be moved from the front to the middle giving a large porch area.
The inner tent is one large inner tent covering the rear of the tent with a divider to split into two sleeping quarters, if required. The inner tent can be fixed through the internal pegging point and on either side of the tent there are doors with canopies which can be pegged out using the supplied canopy poles (one set supplied) and all side windows are half window and half ventilation with pegging points half way up each window, so that you can control ventilation and light into the tent.
Footprint Groundsheet and Luxurious Carpet for the Cocoon 4 is also available.
Comes with storm Straps.
- Large front and sloping back
- Fully waterproof with
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Pitch as one, take down as one
- Cable entry point on both sides
- Draught skirt protection
- Colour coded poles
- 5 fibre glass poles
- Ring & pin system
- Fly screens on all side doors
- Moveable front panel (Zip in for 2016 version)
- Full sewn in Groundsheet for 2016 version (available now)
- Complete with canopy poles
- Built in organiser
- Lantern hook
- Two large windows with roll down curtains
- Canopy on both sides
- One large inner with divider if required
- 10000mm HH inner tent bases