Become an OLPRO Stockist & Buy Online
If you are a retail store looking to sell OLPRO Products then please follow the following steps and we'll have you set up in no time. All ordering is done online via this very website. By becoming a Wholesaler you get access to wholesale prices, but must purchase in bulk in order to qualify. Our minimum order value is £400 to qualify for a carriage free order.
This site also shows stock availability
1) You can download the Trade Application Form by clicking here.
2) Complete the Trade Application Form.
3) Sign the Terms and Conditions, which can be downloaded here and ...
4) Email the account form & terms and conditions to email@example.com.
5) From here we will contact you to confirm approval to be an OLPRO stockist.
6) If confirmed all orders must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you once everything has been received and your account is set up. Once approved we will set up your online account as a trade account.
As of Jan 2017 all orders for wholesale must be done by email or phone. All orders must be at least £400 to qualify. If you spend less than £4,000 in a year then the trade account will be closed. Trade accounts are only opened once we have the completed paperwork and your online account is set up. We will email you back once approved.
We can be contacted via:
email@example.com or call us on 01299 896959 if you need any help.
We supply retailers across the world and so would be happy to assist in setting you up as an OLPRO retailer.
Once you've set up and we've approved you remember to login every time you visit the page in order to get your prices and to access your purchases.
We do require that both the Trade Account form is completed in full and that Terms and Conditions are signed. Once we have both back we can usually take orders within 1-2 days.
We also have an affiliate scheme if this is more suited to you. Details of this can be found here ...